Describe something you will never fully understand.
Prompt Response: Something that I will never understand is boys. The past two years, I have dated a boy and through that, I have learned so many different things about the way that boys think and act. No boy is the same, but I have realized that the way boys and girls think is so alike, yet also so different. My ex and I just recently broke up, and I will never fully understand his thought process or his actions, no matter how much I think about everything.
Summary: Today in class, we looked at a previous AP Exam argumentative essay response prompt and created claims that would answer the prompt.
Reflection: I really enjoyed what we worked on in class today. It was definitely challenging and nothing like I've ever done before, but it provided me with a new way to think about questions and prompts. I learned how to make claims about value and community, which I really enjoyed.
Comments
Post a Comment