Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is my ability to laugh at my own jokes. Whenever I say or think something is funny I can never explain it to people without laughing before I get my whole sentence out. I for sure laugh at the things that I say more than other people. It's definitely  embarrassing but Ive learned to accept it because I can't stop myself from laughing. It is one of my unique perks that I have learned to embrace. 

Summary: Today in class we took a quiz in AP Classroom. 

Reflection: We took the first quiz of the year today. It was difficult but from what we have learned in class about rhetorical situations and choices I had a pretty good understanding of what the questions were asking. I struggled with picking an answer though because two choices were almost always similar. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?