Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: I felt completely lost when I lost my grandfather. Back in 2020, my grandfather died abruptly and it was the first time I had ever experienced grief. I have no idea to handle by best friend being gone forever. This was the first time I felt alone and lost with my feelings. I remember being so sad to the point where I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning times. After a couple of months I started to be okay with the fact that I knew he was living in no pain up in heaven. That was the first time I had ever experienced feeling completely lost. 

Summary: Today in class we did an assignment that deepened our understanding of Claims of Value. 

Reflection: I deepened my understanding of Claims of Value which helped me to understand that topic better. I really enjoyed the assignment we did today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?

Describe something you will never fully understand.