Describe a time you felt completely lost.

Prompt Response: I felt completely lost when I lost my grandfather. Back in 2020, my grandfather died abruptly and it was the first time I had ever experienced grief. I have no idea to handle by best friend being gone forever. This was the first time I felt alone and lost with my feelings. I remember being so sad to the point where I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning times. After a couple of months I started to be okay with the fact that I knew he was living in no pain up in heaven. That was the first time I had ever experienced feeling completely lost. 

Summary: Today in class we did an assignment that deepened our understanding of Claims of Value. 

Reflection: I deepened my understanding of Claims of Value which helped me to understand that topic better. I really enjoyed the assignment we did today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?