Introduction— 3 Goals That I Want to Achieve This Year

 3 goals that I would love to personally achieve this year is becoming a faster reader, not procrastinate, and finish the school year with all A’s. I struggle with dyslexia so becoming a fast reader has always been a struggle for me. I would love to overcome that struggle this year by reading every night so I can be more successful in my academic career. I would also love to stop procrastinating so that I can learn to become more productive and not spend as much time on homework. Lastly, achieve all A’s is hard but if I set that high expectation I will become a better student. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?