Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: The word that I find myself using the most right now is genuinely. Genuinely means acting in a real or honest manner/way. It has become a part of my everyday vocabulary because I am very over-expressive and love to exaggerate my stories or conversations. I'll use it when I am very happy or want to give an extra boost to my stories. The problem that I have with this word is that I way over use it to the point where my parents told me if they hear that word again I have to unload the dishwasher every night after dinner. I think that this word shows that I am a very dramatic person.
Summary: Today we learned new vocab words from the vocab book and did exercises to deepen our understanding.
Reflection: I really enjoyed what we learned in class today. I like obtaining new vocabulary so that I can strengthen my writing and also help me with the SAT. I liked doing the exercises because it helped me to understand the words a lot better.
Comments
Post a Comment