What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt Response: Taking notes and doing the practice worksheets have been going very well for me. When I write things down and practice them, I obtain information better as well as understand it better. The most challenging thing that I've done this year was definitely the mock quiz that we took last Friday. AP Seminar was hard and taught me a lot about claim, evidence, and reasoning, but I haven't read a passage and had to answered a MCQ off of it in a long time. That was challenging. One thing that I need to improve on moving forward is being able to explain my evidence better. Once I practice it more, I think I will be better at it, but I for sure need to improve on it. 

Summary:  Today, we actually answered the prompt, " If a 'good kill' can we morally justify, that we talked about on Wednesday. We had to highlight our claim, evdience and reasoning. 

Reflection: I enjoyed what we did today. It was definitely difficult, but I know that I will become better at AP Lang the more I practice difficult things. I liked our prompt, though it was a sensitive subject; it was definitely interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?

Describe something you will never fully understand.