What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work. image.png

Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was a house that had switches and electrical wires running through it. In 8th grade, I built a two story house out of cardboard. It had five rooms all decorated and colored. In each room there was a light-bulb in the ceiling along with a switch on each wall. There were wires in the ceilings and floors to connect the electrical currents. The switches actually turned the light-bulbs on and off. This stands out as my best work because I not only built a cute house I was able to run electrical currents through it to turn the light-bulbs on and off. 

Summary: Today in class we talked about Spacecat and we looked at Donald Trump's speech and explained it using Spacecat. 

Reflection: I really enjoyed what we did in class today. Learning Spacecat was extremely beneficial in helping me learn more about the purpose, appeals and tones of Donald Trumps Speech. I found this lesson interesting and great. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand.

Write about something that you believed as a child.

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?