Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.
Prompt Response: The learning method that I enjoy the most is class discussions and worksheet work. I learn best when we talk and learn as a class. Class discussions help me to stay focused and involved in the lesson. Then, when we practice it on a worksheet, that's how I get it engraved in my brain. I love practicing what we just learned about, so I can make sure I understand it, and if I don't, I can ask questions. I not only enjoy this method, but it also helps me learn best.
Summary: Today in class, we annotated and looked at another AP Exam Argumentative Essay prompt. Not only did we look at it, but we also made claims based on our position on the prompt and provided evidence to support it.
Reflection: I really enjoyed what we did in class today. I found the prompt to be a bit difficult, but once we annotated it, I understood it better. I liked what we did because I'm starting to understand how to make really great, relevant claims and find evidence. This makes me feel more confident.
Comments
Post a Comment