Write about something that you believed as a child.

Prompt Response: When I was younger, I believed that you could walk on clouds. I would lie down on my black trampoline in the backyard of my old house and stare up at the sky. I remember looking up and seeing huge white fluffy clouds in a variety of different shapes. I used to dream of jumping and walking on them. This dream was cut short early when I went to the Appalachian Mountains and my parents said, "Look, Rylan! We're driving through clouds." I remember being heartbroken because they looked so fun to walk on.

Summary: Today in class, we learned about the different types of claims and what a claim is. We talked and learned about Claims of Fact, Claims of Value, and Claims of Policy. 

Reflection: Learning more in depth about the three different types of claims today, makes me feel more confident about claims. I feel better about writing and decipher different types of claims. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand.

As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?