Today, you had the opportunity to read your classmates’ writing. What was it like seeing how other people in the class think and express their ideas? What did you notice or find interesting about reading different perspectives and approaches?

Prompt Response: I liked seeing how other people express their ideas because it very interesting seeing and understand other peoples opinions. I noticed that when people disagreed with their prompt they were very harsh about it. On the other hand, when a group did agree with their prompt, they weren't really argumentative it was more like a story they were trying to get across. All in all, I liked reading other groups paragraphs because it showed me different perspectives about different topics. 

Summary: Today in class we went to other groups and critiqued there paragraphs. My group specifically focused on fixing other groups claims. 

Reflection: I enjoyed what we did in class today. I liked reading other groups paragraphs and there takes on the prompt they were given. I liked seeing how there paragraph compares to the paragraph that my group wrote to see what we can improve on for next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate. What happened? Looking back, what could have been said differently, and what did the situation teach you about choosing your words carefully?

Describe something you will never fully understand.