Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you.
Prompt Response: One suggestion that a group member made about my paragraph to help improve it was to broaden my claim a little more. I orginally had two ideas in my claim, but they suggested doing one. This helped my evidence and commentary connect better to my claim. Even though they suggested my claim be broader, it definitely helped my paragraph to sound better.
Summary: Today in class, we learned new vocab words and practice it by doing different exercises.
Reflection: I really enjoyed what we did today in class. I like learning new vocab words to expand my vocabulary, which will help me to become a better writer and reader. Doing the exercises helps me to understand the words better.
Comments
Post a Comment