Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?
Prompt Response: I found the AP Lang full argument essay both easy and difficult. The part of the essay that was easiest was dissecting the prompt because I understood what it was asking students to write about well. The hardest part of the essay was coming up with pieces of evidence to back up my claims. I found it challenging because I couldn't brain storm ideas for some reason that morning. The one thing I would do differently going forward is planning my essay better. I planned out my body paragraphs but not well. Going forward I will be sure to spend a little bit more time planning out exactly what I want to say.
Summary: On Wednesday we wrote a full Ap Language argument essay about if we think selfies for documenting one's life are valid or not.
Reflection: I appreciated the time that my teacher gave us for writing our first Ap Lang essay. It was not the easiest thing but I learned a lot about my timing and grasped a better understanding of how Ap Lang essays work. For future, I really want to plan out my paragraphs better and include more advanced vocabulary.
Comments
Post a Comment